Wednesday, December 21
4:00PM – 8:00PM
Coats and Clinics will be held at:
Enoch Pratt Free Library Waverly Branch
400 E. 33rd Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
Financially eligible adults can receive FREE brief legal advice for their civil legal issues including:
- Child Custody
- Wills & Estates
FREE coats will be distributed to individuals in need.
- Assorted sizes and styles available for adults and children.
- Coats will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Limit one coat per person.
- Recipient must be present to receive coat.
- Registration not required.
All coats are new and donated by Macys through Clothes4Souls.