Maryland Legal Aid provides a full range of FREE civil legal services to financially qualified Marylanders and people over 60 from 13 offices around the state.
Maryland Legal Aid handles civil, not criminal, cases. Areas of general civil legal services include:
- Consumer Rights
- Elder Rights
- Farmworkers Rights
- Government Benefits
- District Court Self-Help Center - (410) 260-1392
- Farmworker Program - (800) 444-4099
- Foreclosure Legal Assistance Project - (888) 213-3320
- Long-Term Care Assistance Project - (866) 635-2948
- Maryland Senior Legal Helpline - (866) 635-2948
- Ryan White Project - (866) 635-2948.